Accounting & Reporting Manager
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. We continue to operate from a position of strength. Our updated growth strategy is focused on staying ahead of what our customers want and realizing further growth potential. Our relentless ambition is why McDonald’s remains one of the world’s leading corporations after almost 70 years. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone.Job Description:
Based out of our global headquarters in the West Loop of Chicago, the CCG (Corporate Controller Group) is looking for a Global Accounting and Reporting Manager that will lead a team responsible for McDonald’s global accounting consolidation processes, preparing critical financial analysis to help senior finance management drive business decisions, is involved in technical accounting matters, and works directly with the market finance teams around the globe.
- Co-Manage a team of accounting and finance professionals
- Guide the team to efficiently manage the consolidation and projection processes through partnering directly with the market finance teams
- Accounting and analysis of technical accounting matters, including significant transactions such as debt, derivative, and equity transactions.
- Ensure the team provides critical analysis related to key financial statements and metrics such as the Company’s operating margins, balance sheet and cash flows
- Partner with the Finance Transformation team to identify and implement opportunities to increase reporting efficiencies
- Provide fiduciary leadership and promote strong internal control compliance
- Assist with various ad-hoc requests, special projects and technical accounting research for finance management and market finance teams
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Previous public accounting experience
- Prior experience with leading, coaching and developing a team
- CPA is highly preferred
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4384G_743999893957533