McDonald's Australia Restaurant Careers
At Macca's® we believe in nurturing growth and development at all levels. In fact, we offer comprehensive training and development programs that make it easy to highlight strengths, and we help our employees get there – all while getting paid!
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), McDonald's is able to issue nationally recognised qualifications at different stages throughout your career. Furthermore, employers Australia-wide respect the value of a McDonald's role on a resume and the skills and values an individual will have developed whilst working for us.
Macca’s® offers Retail Traineeships at a Certificate II and III level, in which employees may have the option of participating in throughout their development. Qualifications offered in the Traineeship program are; SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail and SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services.
Even if your eye is on a different dream or career, people with experience at Macca's on their resume really stand out and with the experience you gain there is always the option for future opportunities with McDonalds.
RTO Course Tuition fees
- RTO Course Tuition Fees July 2020
- RTO Course Tuition Fees March 2020
- RTO Course Tuition Fees January 2020
RTO Information - McDonald’s Australia Ltd RTO Code 90820
This information is about the McDonald’s Australia RTO and is relevant to all participants undertaking a Nationally Recognised Qualification. This information is correct at time of publication and if further information is required, please contact the McDonald’s RTO at email@example.com.
- RTO Registration Audit Report
- Learner Engagement & Employer Satisfaction Surveys
- RTO Course Tuition Fees
- Participant Information Guide
- State/Territory Training Websites
- Apply for your USI
- RTO Fees and Refund Policy
- RTO Complaints and Appeals Policy
- RTO Consumer Protection Policy
- QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee Student Fact Sheet
- QLD School-based apprenticeships and traineeships Fact Sheet
- NSW Smart & Skilled Website