We are proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. McDonald's is people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the globe by building a workforce with different strengths who make delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy.
At McDonald's, we are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. We see every single day as a chance to have a lasting impact on our customers, our people and our partners. We will continue to pursue big, global initiatives while remaining kind neighbors and supporters of our local communities.
We are moving fast and are building a passionate team to help us. This means the company is looking for innovators, leaders, sprinters who are focused on crafting memorable experiences for our customers, employees and partners. Joining McDonald's means thinking big daily and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
Our Global Talent Attraction Team is comprised of around 30 individuals, both employees and contingent staff, working together to recruit the best talent for McDonald’s. To hire the best, we need the best.
We are looking to add a contract recruiter to our team for an ongoing contract position. The ideal person must be hardworking, customer obsessed, and good at prioritizing.
- End to end recruiting for a requisition load of approximately 10-15
- Partner with various Information Technology hiring managers in different functions on current and future talent needs
- Pull data from multiple places to make informed compensation offers
- Responsible for hitting key metrics and SLAs
- Possible oversight of a candidate experience coordinator and Talent Sourcer
- Possible engagement on recruiting projects; such as new technology / tools implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years+ IT recruiting experience either in an agency or corporate environment, preferably software development and data analytics.
- Knowledge of Boolean search
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.