McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 1000 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career – with McDonald’s, you can.
We are looking for enthusiastic Delivery Driver crew to join the team at our Jimboomba McDonald’s. We have a variety of Casual, Part Time, and Full Time positions available.
We are a 24 hour business which means we can offer flexibility to suit your availabilities. Days and hours may change and vary to meet the needs of the restaurant. This position falls under the Fast Food Award.
Your keys to success:
- Well-presented, friendly and organised
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service
- A great team player
- Police Check required if successful (applicants over 18 years only)
- Full working rights in Australia is required
- Full working rights in Queensland in a hospitality venue
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Delivering gold standard food and beverages to our customers
- Providing quality customer service at the door
- Driving safely at all times and in compliance with all road rules and relevant legislation
- Assist with restaurant tasks between deliveries including customer service, food preparation and general cleaning duties.
Perks of being a part of our Team:
- Discounted Maccas (Yum!)
- You will receive our world renowned training
- Flexible work hours, we offer shifts that fit around your life and commitments
- We are a diverse work place and equal opportunity employer
- Our workplace is fun and welcoming
- Minimum Provisional (P2) License that is current and valid.
- At least 18 years of age.