McDonald's Australia Restaurant Careers
At Macca's® we believe in nurturing growth and development at all levels. In fact, we offer comprehensive training and development programs that make it easy to highlight strengths, and we help our employees get there – all while getting paid!
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), McDonald's issues nationally recognised qualifications at different stages throughout your career. More than 4 in 5 employees feel they’re receiving not only the training they need to fulfil their day to day roles, but also training that equips them for a career. Furthermore, employers Australia-wide respect the value of a McDonald's role on a resume, as they know the skills and values an individual will have developed while working for us.
Macca’s® offers Retail Traineeships at a Certificate II and III level, in which employees may have the option of participating in throughout their development. Qualifications offered in the Traineeship program are:
- Certificate II in Retail Services SIR20216
- Certificate III in Retail SIR30216
Our Traineeships combine theoretical learning and practical workplace experience in a flexible learning environment. Through our Management Development Programs, Macca’s® also offers qualifications up to a Diploma level.
RTO Information - McDonald’s Australia Ltd RTO Code 90820
This information is about the McDonald’s Australia RTO and is relevant to all participants undertaking a Nationally Recognised Qualification. This information is correct at time of publication and if further information is required, please contact the McDonald’s RTO at email@example.com.
- RTO Registration Audit Report
- Learner Engagement & Employer Satisfaction Surveys
- RTO Course Tuition Fees 2020
- Participant Information Guide
- State/Territory Training Websites
- Apply for your USI
- RTO Fees and Refund Policy
- RTO Complaints and Appeals Policy
- RTO Consumer Protection Policy
- QLD 2020 Certificate 3 Guarantee Student Fact Sheet
- QLD School-based apprenticeships and traineeships Fact Sheet
- NSW Smart & Skilled Website