Assistant Brand Manager (McCafe)
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as "Macca's", we are a household name in Australia for over 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count! As an employer of choice winner, working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way; while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.Job Description:
Could you be our next Assistant Brand Manager?
The Assistant Brand Manager will assist in the development and execution of the annual marketing plans for the McCafe portfolio on. As a key ambassador for National Marketing team, they will be accountable for the development of strong relationships with internal stakeholders (including Supply, Operations, Equipment and Retail Marketing) and external stakeholders (such as Agencies). What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Campaign and project management: manage campaigns and projects from concept to completion, ensuring internal alignment through key steps of the business process;
- Communication development: assist Senior Brand Manager in briefing, development and execution of the communication plans and manage external agency partners throughout the process;
- Budget management: to monitor and be accountable for the efficient and effective spend of marketing funds across assigned brands/projects;
- Campaign and business performance: work collaboratively with the Consumer and Business Insights team to monitor and analyse key performance metrics including sales and brand metrics for relevant campaigns;
- To build strong ongoing relationships with external (e.g. Agencies, Licensees) and internal (e.g. Supply Chain, Operations) stakeholders;
- To take initiative in developing own marketing expertise and business skills both through internal and external sources;
- To act as an "ambassador" for the Brand internally and externally.
Your keys to success:
- University qualification highly desirable
- Well-organised, with great project management skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and at a fast pace and capable of juggling several projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and proactive, taking the initiative to pre-empt problems or opportunities
- Great at building strong interpersonal relationships with co-workers, stakeholders and third parties
- A clear, confident and concise communicator
- Ethical, collaborative and responsible, one who understands and adheres to McDonald’s Standards of Business Conduct
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary
Req ID: REF4225O_743999878040814